Paint & Lacquered
to OEM standards
Paint & Lacquering
We can offer full paint and lacquer services as part of our composite manufacturing operation including flexibility in terms of preferred material suppliers.
- Paint Booth Dimensions: 7.2m x 4m x 2.5m (STL Ltd High Specification Cyclone booth)
- Dedicated, highly experienced paint shop team
- Complete process control – all services delivered in house from submission of CAD files to receipt of finished quality lacquered composite component
- Access to additional expertise – we work closely with our carefully selected paint & lacquer material suppliers
- Initial surface preparation of composite components
- Gloss, Matt/Satin Lacquering to demanding OEM standards
- Colour Tinting services – various colour options available
- Airbrush detailing – stripes, decals, logo’s (underneath clearcoat)
- Foil application (metallic badging)
- Specialist application paint lacquering – high temperature resistance
- Component Priming
- BPS painting capabilities (full vehicle body shells)
- 20, 60 & 85 Degree Gloss measurement to ensure conformance to OEM requirements
- Full Data logging software for 100% or batch measurement requirements)
- Ultrasonic gloss depth measurement gauge – ensuring lacquer thickness consistency
- Light level monitoring (with meter) – ensuring inspection area lighting levels remain consistent.
Whether one-off, prototyping or high volume lacquering projects, please don’t hesitate to get in touch to discuss your requirements.